In our effort to help churches succeed, The Rocket Company will be live
blogging from this week’s Catalyst Conference. Dave Ramsey and his daughter
Rachel Cruze did an amazing job discussing legacy and money. The following are 11
Leadership Quotes AndLessons from their session.
- I was that dad that screwed up. – DR
- I met God on the way up but I got to know Him on the way down. – DR
- No matter what we are handling money God’s way. – RC
- You don’t own anything. God owns it all. That changes your legacy. – DR
- When it comes to your money, your kids are going to do what you do, not what you say. More is taught than caught. – DR
- Money makes you more of what you already are. – RC
- You can be a missionary, just don’t do it by missionary dating. If a boy drives into the driveway and honks the horn, he better be delivering a pizza. – RC
- We all become who we hang around with. – DR
- Money should not be handled by children emotionally. Grown ups are called to handle tools for the glory of God. – DR
- You cannot leave money to children who have no Kingdom view of wealth. – DR
- I stand here to prove to you that God’s grace is real. I’m that dad. – DR
Dave has left a tremendous legacy in his daughter Rachel.
If you want to learn some his secrets, then download this
FREE resource Five Things That Kill A Sermon. This free
tool will make you a better preacher of God’s Word.