In our effort to help churches succeed, The Rocket Company will be live
blogging from this week’s Catalyst Conference. As a special bonus to those attending
Catalyst, Uncle Si of Duck Dynasty made an appearance. The following are 12 Leadership
Quotes And Lessons from his hilarious session.
- I’m like a fine-tuned race car. After he goes 7-8 times around the track, you need a pit stop. That’s why I drink sweet tea.
- The book is written by a red neck for a red neck.
- I grew a long beard so people could not call me a bald-face liar.
- 95% of the book is true. I put 5% in it to kick it up a notch.
- I’m like the 5th wheel on a good tractor trailer. You can’t haul nothing without a good 5th wheel.
- The whole TV network are just pulling their hair out trying to figure out why Duck Dynasty is such a big hit. They leave out the God factor.
- God has taken us and made us tv stars.
- The Almighty is directing this and He is going to take Duck Dynasty where He wants it to go and who He wants it to go to.
- When I get up and go duck hunting, I’m with the Creator enjoying His masterpiece.
- ’ve got orders from headquarters to kill it and grill it.
- I don’t know what people do when they don’t believe in God. If they are diagnosed with cancer, who do they turn to except the Creator.
- I’m amazed America has embraced the Robinson family and we appreciate it.
You have little choice to communicate like Uncle Si, but I
would still download this FREE resource
Five Things That Kill A Sermon. This free tool will make you
a better preacher of God’s Word.