13 Leadership Quotes From Lessons From Catalyst Labs: Lysa TerKeurst
In our effort to help churches succeed, The Rocket Company will be live
blogging from this week’s Catalyst Conference. As you know, the Catalyst team puts
on a series of labs on Wednesday prior to the main sessions beginning on Thursday. The
following are 13 leadership quotes and lessons from this afternoon’s peaker, Lysa
TerKeurst, best-selling author and president of Proverbs 31 Ministries.
- As a leader there are times everyone is looking at you and you dont have the answers.
- We can learn more from the epic failures of momentum rather than the great successes.
- In churches, sometimes different departments become competitors Who are we? What part of the vision do you own?
- competing for the same budget dollars.
- As president of my organization I needed to own momentum. It fits who I am.
- Fuel is the dollars of your organization. Its what weve got to put in the engine to make the whole thing go.
- God has developed my character to match my calling. Who benefits the most from our ministry? Me.
- What do you offer?
- Everyone offers exactly the same thing Value.
- If youre bored with writing a description what makes you think people are excited about reading it.
- How to write value statements Start with an action word, then Build Tension, and Give A Positive Resolution.
- How are we different?
- Make a goal. Double it and thats a dream.
Lysa is one of the world’s most effective communicators.
If you want to be able to communicate like Lysa,
download this FREEbresource
Five Things That Kill A Sermon. This free tool will make you
a better communicator.