In our effort to help churches succeed, The Rocket Company will be live
blogging from this week’s Catalyst Conference. Jason Russell, creator of Invisible
Children, just had an incredibly transparent session about his struggles as a leader. The
following are 9 Leadership Quotes And Lessons from his interview.
- We prayed for a story that would change the world and we found it.
- We let the shame and mistakes we make define us.
- We have to be more vulnerable. The only way to truth is vulnerability.
- “I’ve got 7 billion stories going on and I love all of them.” – God
- My wife is my best friend. We got married after being best friends for 17 years.
- Having non-negotiables laid out and being committed to your family, your life is a lot more free.
- We’re all global citizens of this world…and we should protect you.
- We truly need all of you to help us bring this war to an end.
- The only that is stopping us is money.
If you want to learn secrets to being a better communicator,
then then download this FREE resource
Five Things That Kill A Sermon. This free tool will make you
a better preacher of God’s Word.